TRACY MADISON'S SKILLS:
- Photo Art Direction
- Digital / Virtual Art Direction
- Set design, and lighting direction
- Photo editing and final film review
- Styling (props, still life, home, & kids)
- Management of multIple photo crews on and off set
- Shoot planning and scheduling
- Location scouting
- Concept and brand development
- Custom digital libraries
- Casting expertise for all photography
- Assembling crews
- Directing Post Retouching
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, and Capture One
Tracy has been in the photo industry for over eighteen years. Starting her career as a STYLIST, then trasitioning to ART DIRECTION, and now doing a combination of both. She loves being challenged by a project. Be it art directing a food shoot, hand-making some props for a kids shoot, or collaborating with a team of digital designers to style some virtual rooms, she is ready to collaborate!
Tracy's experience with managing diverse teams of creative professionals (photographers, digital designers, stylist’s, hair & make up, models, and actors) is invaluable. Her warmth, approachability, and energy bring out the best in everyone. A seasoned Art Director and Stylist, her work is refined, timely, and unique.
MADISONWARE CERAMICS : Tracy Madison took her first ceramics class in January of 2016, and she never looked back. Working as an art director and stylist in the photo world she has been surrounded by inspiration her whole career. Only when she hand formed her first platter did she realize it was her calling. She created Madisonware in 2016. Email her for purchasing or representation.